The Place

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (17)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Hi everyone! I think I finally figured this thing...
      • Mary's family reunion
      • suzanne is in!
      • First time on this for me
      • No title
      • Did you see Cody's new pickup? He is all right, bu...
      • Bill and Luisa in Armenia
    • ►  August (2)

Contributors

  • Adam Hawkes
  • Ben
  • Bob Hawkes
  • Dan Hawkes
  • Daniel & Jennive Miller
  • Hawkes Family
  • Jesse
  • Leslie
  • Marshall
  • Mary and Matt Sumsion
  • Me
  • Mike & Wendy
  • Percy W Hawkes
  • Rachel
  • Rita Merrick
  • Steve
  • jasmine holgate
  • suzanne

Monday, September 17, 2007

Hi everyone! I think I finally figured this thing out. Thanks Jesse for putting this together. Hopefully we can all keep in better contact now. Oh my heck Cody!!!! We are so glad you are still with us.
Talk to you all later, Jasmine.
Buy the way, I just found out Faren passed The Bar exam. Congrats!
Posted by jasmine holgate at 2:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)