
Looks like a few of you have been able to get started with the blog and have even been able to post a few comments. Before you post you must have a Google account. When you visit the site in the top right hand corner of the page click on the sign in button, then follow the directions. Make sure you use your full email address, not just part of it.
I like Mike's idea a posting a lodge schedule on the site. I'm not sure how to do that, but I'll look into it.
There were a few other questions, but I think once you have logged in and had time to mess around, you'll figure it out. If you are still having trouble let me know.
Also, if there are some in the family who didn't get the email, fill them in.
Jesse Sorenson
No comments:
Post a Comment