For those of you who don't know me, I'm Patty's husband Jesse Sorenson. At the family reunion the cousins talked about a family web site and the idea of a blog came up. I volunteered to help get it started. For those of you who aren't sure what a blog is, a blog is like an online journal, or in this case an on going news letter. Anyone in the family can post anytime. We can discuss ideas regarding The Place, what we are up to, news about babies, baptisms, trips, missions, illness, chain saw accidents, whatever we want. Most of all it will help us all keep in touch with each other. Pictures can also be posted to show what we have been up to. So hopefully you'll find time to stop by The Place when you are online and see what the family is up to. If you have questions about how to sign in, email me. I'll do my best to help you out. If you don't want to post that's OK too. You can still take a look at what we are all up to.
I'm sure there are a few who have blogs of their own. Post the link on this blog and we can visit you there.
If you want to check out how my cousins blog check out paysonstewarts.blogspot.com. Good luck!
Jesse Sorenson
PS this might take a few weeks to get rolling. do your best to get your siblings to check it out and post something.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for setting this up Jesse. Hopefully everyone will take advantage of it and use it.
How do you access other people's profiles, post pictures and such?
This is great! Thanks Jesse for setting this up for the family. What a great way to keep in touch and see what everyone is doing.
Looks great. If I do a post instead of a comment can we have a calendar that Toni updates with the lodge reservations? Can she be the only one with priveleges to update that posting? Or once a posting is done can it be edited, I assume it can?
Jesse,
This is great. Thanks for setting it up. Hopefully we can all take advantage of it! By the way, the Smiths are doing great! School has started and routine is back in our life--we are all adjusting and getting used to being on a schedule. Is this where we leave family info and such or do we post it like you did? I would love to hear from everyone else and get family updates. Have a wonderful autumn!
Emily
Post a Comment