Thursday, January 3, 2008

Email from Steve

I am also attaching an email from Steve that he sent with his input and some very useful information. I know it's a lot of information all at once. Sorry!
Love,
Rita

Report of Income and Expenses at The Place – 2007
Income:
$ 2190 From donations from family members
$ 1691 Donations from lodge use at reunion and through year
$ 3881 Total income

Expenses:
$ 890 Lodge power bill
$ 424 Lodge insurance bill
$ 1431 new Lawn Tractor
$ 58 repairs on sinks
$ 1303 taxes for the lodge and The Place
$ 4106 Total Expenses

Balance in The Place checking account
$ 2587

Things That Need to Be Done at the Place in 2008 or Future
$ 250 Stain Lodge
$ 500 more gravel on road
$ 100 buy gas grass trimmer
$ 100 mowing lawn

The White Trailer Costs
I’m not for sure. What I do know is.
- Electric bill is $30 per month base plus how much it is used during the month.
$ 33 Last month electric bill.
- Telephone bill per month about $25. Dad has paid for that. Do you want to keep it?
- $ 132 property tax per year.
- He filled up propane and oil tanks when they needed it. Do not know costs.
Depends on use.

Other on Going Costs and Maintenance
Stage was $3500. Dad paid for that all.
Water Well at top of hill.
Road
Staining Lodge
Weed control
Mowing and trail maintenance
Repairing water lines when they break
Anything else I forgot
Depends on the year how much up keep and improvements will cost

No comments: